Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sorry, no rabbit pics!

Okay, I didn't get around to the rabbit pics last night, dinner took w-a-a-a-y too long. And I'm only posting today to give a shout out to Chelsea Green Publishing. They are a fabulous small-ish publisher of sustainable living books. I am totally in love with Permaculture and Edible Forest Gardens, two of the best reasons to buy those 20 acres before we can afford to build on them. But in the meantime, despite not having an inch of land to grow on, Eric Toensmeier's book, Perennial Vegetables makes it easy to dream, and if you do have a plot of land, it's an easy first step in the right direction. I'll be on the radio talking about it on Friday - but I won't be saying anything you can't read yourself. So buy it, for pete's sake! And bunny pictures tomorrow. Hopefully.

No comments: